The Curious Internet Exploits of Pervy D

cheryldiane
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Curious Internet Exploits of Pervy D

Post by cheryldiane »

Why do you all call her MaryApril. Is that her real name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

cheryldiane wrote:Why do you all call her MaryApril. Is that her real name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MaryApril Bautista Moore

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

As much as we dislike Papa Moore's pervy ways, he can pay his own way, build his own shelves, install a tv onto a mount, still hold down a job at 55+yrs, maintain a relationship with friends, be a better father to Loam than Justin and still financially help his loser son.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

so today i just got some curiosity injected into me about pervy D and saw his linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-moore/a1/378/6b0he was president (which ended in 2007, when he married susan btw, and then he was unemployed for a year and a half) of "Pivot Point Systems" so i googled it found this http://www.californiacorporates.com/corp/167456.html which describes the status as SOS/FTB Suspended. so i googled THAT and it says

Suspended (domestic entities) or Forfeited (foreign entities):
The business entity's powers, rights and privileges, which include the right to use the entity's name in California, were suspended or forfeited in California as described below:
SOS Suspended or SOS Forfeited:
The business entity was suspended or forfeited by the Secretary of State for failure to file the required Statement of Information, and in the case of a domestic corporation that is an association formed to manage a common interest development, the required Statement by Common Interest Development Association.
Note: In the case of a domestic or foreign corporation, the Secretary of State suspension or forfeiture also may be due to the failure of the corporation to reimburse the Victims of Corporate Fraud Compensation Fund for a paid claim. However, in most cases, suspension or forfeiture by the Secretary of State is due to failure to file the required statement(s) as stated above. Further information about the type of Secretary of State suspension or forfeiture can be obtained by ordering a status report. For information about ordering a status report, see Information Requests.

FTB Suspended or FTB Forfeited:
The business entity was suspended or forfeited by the Franchise Tax Board for failure to meet tax requirements (e.g., failure to file a return, pay taxes, penalties, interest).
SOS/FTB Suspended or SOS/FTB Forfeited:
The business entity was suspended or forfeited by both the Secretary of State and the Franchise Tax Board as stated above.

http://www.sos.ca.gov/business-programs ... finitions/

fraud and tax evasion? is it too speculative? anyone understand this stuff a bit more?? :D

CandiedYam

Post by CandiedYam »

Seeing as how it's probably his company, he probably just didn't file the statement of information form during tax time a particular year (since he ended his employership there, probably cashed out via early retirement or something, then sailed around with Susan for a year before working again) to verify his company's tax status and employment information, and was probably suspended as a result of not submitting that form.

But who knowssss

Anora87
Debater
Debater

Post by Anora87 »

I have no idea what all of that means lol.
But if he did in fact commit fraud, I'm not sure I would be surprised.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

^^yeah i wasn't sure either. and yeah i wouldn't be surprised either LOL.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

frizzzx86 wrote:pervy D strikes again!!! wtf!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTCOxJ ... shelf_id=0
He is SOMETHING else! ugh :barf:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

frizzzx86 wrote:pervy D strikes again!!! wtf!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTCOxJ ... shelf_id=0
I don't understand why he hasn't learned his lesson! Create another YT account or make that information private (can you?). He's entitled to his creepy behavior but hasn't Aps&JustaWaste or even Jessica schooled him about online presence and lack of privacy? It's so neglectful on their part especially when they know how much they are disliked.

Return to “JamsbyJustin”