Okay, that does it. She's WIRED.

jhnsn2323
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Okay, that does it. She's WIRED.

Post by jhnsn2323 »

She talks so squeaky and loud her neck veins pop out. Weird bitch..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexa Zia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lexa Zia »

The only videos I've found useful of hers is how to tie a bandana, lol. She seems like quite a toxic person so I'm not going to watch her videos anymore.

DogMom22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DogMom22 »

I had to unsubscribe to her around August. Yes, she was high as a kite. I am thinking meth from the way she acted.

JackieQue
Learner
Learner

Post by JackieQue »

I don't know about meth...I think the effects of meth would be a lot more noticeable, not just in behavior, but in appearance. It doesn't take long before you can really see it in the skin/eyes/teeth area. However, her behavior reminds me of someone on a high dose of either opiates or benzos (like oxycodone or xanax). Her pupils are TINY, like staring-in-direct-sunlight tiny in her most recent video, which can be a telling sign of the above. I'm assuming she uses some type of professional lighting, but just being back-lit wouldn't make pupils basically non-existant. And meth makes your pupils massive, so that's another reason I wouldn't think it was that. Not saying she is or isn't, but if she was I would think it would be O's or B's.

mollyollio
Learner
Learner

Post by mollyollio »

Prescription drug abuse might explain some of her erratic behavior, sleepless nights, low weight, damaged skin and diminished appearance. I can't remember the video but she kept complaining how she couldn't sleep and seemed strung out. Also the huge amounts of junk food and her gaunt figure, the drugs could be suppressing her appetite so we see her eating junk but she might not be eating much else.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I know Tiffany used to have an eating disorder (still does but claims to be recovered) and it makes me wonder if Kandee has one too. I wish she'd take better care of herself regardless :/ she's not aging well at all

Return to “Kandee Johnson”