Big Ol' Girthy Genitals

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Big Ol' Girthy Genitals

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Hellooooooooo ladies, I have a dilemma.

I have only had sex with one person, an ex from many many years ago. His dick was pretty average. I've used dildos before and put some questionable things in my vagina over the years, but basically for the past like....eh, year, year-and-a-half or so there hasn't really been any action happening inside that canal.

I'm seeing a guy currently, and we had sex last night, aaaaand his dick is pretty fuckin thick. Like I couldn't give him a blowjob for more than a couple minutes without my jaw feeling like it was going to break off of my face and it's just...large. (omfg I know I'm getting so TMI I'M SORRY I'M JUST TRYNA GIVE YOU A VISUAL OF THE KINDA DICK I'M DEALING WITH HERE) And when he was putting it in, it was a little uncomfortable, and it almost felt like it was too big to go completely in. We got it in a decent amount but I don't think it was as much as it could have been. I was hella aroused so I wasn't dry down there or anything (although I did pee beforehand so I probably wiped off some of my lube-ness). It hurt, but there wasn't any blood or anything like that.

Soooo I am wondering how to fix this? I don't have a ton of experience in the sexual world obviously. I don't know if it's because nothing has been in there for so long or what. Would using lube help? Should I shove a cucumber up there and stretch it out a bit (I'm kidding, kind of.) Will I just get used to the size and it'll get easier?

Please help ya gurl out I've been pining after this dude for so long and now that we're fuckin' I would like it to go smoothly!!

Edit: Adding in that there's no issue with the length, that's all good and normal and average, it's just the thickness.

spaceguru
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big Ol' Girthy Genitals

Post by spaceguru »

You can try using lube, nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about! Just go at a pace where you feel comfortable and lube as needed eventually you'll get used to it and not need as much lube or any :)

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

Well, I've always read that a woman's vagina is capable of accommodating any size penis. That being said, lubelubelube!!! Relax if you can and this might sound dumb, but just imagine your vagina relaxing and opening up and just have him take it slow. Your vagina can hold a baby coming out so things stretch. Relaxation and deep breathe and enjoy!

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

Lube is your friend. Ask him to go slowly to begin with, and with the right lubrication and plenty of relaxation you'll be going at it like the clappers. :tu:

callitrippin247
Stalker
Stalker

Post by callitrippin247 »

its a matter of trying to be lossened up before that moment so forplay would be the key I would think.

Return to “Sexual Health”