General Discussion - Part 3

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion - Part 3

Post by -forgetmenot »

I haven't posted on here in ages but in the latest vlog she read out something she had written when Isaac was 3 weeks old and basically moaned about him. So much for being blessed! You could tell when he was born she really did not connect with her child! Which she admitted in her update a while ago.

She can be so selfish!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

Oh and may I add I hate her beauty videos. Her descriptions of them make me cringe as they're just so over he top and condescending. I know nothing about makeup but I can do the looks! They are very basic!

Ewewewno
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ewewewno »

-forgetmenot wrote:Oh and may I add I hate her beauty videos. Her descriptions of them make me cringe as they're just so over he top and condescending. I know nothing about makeup but I can do the looks! They are very basic!

lol surprised her subbies cant see how untalented she is, she poses for a few minutes with an instrumental playing of a kpoop song and shows the same tutorial each time, also those contacts lenses look so fake and random. Make-up guru :roll: lol
Cant help but have a peek at her channels since not much changes lol her fans dont pick up on her repetitiveness

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

Just watched the video of her holiday.

Seriously, ive never heard someone moan so much about her own child. Its like she resents having to take him. WTF.

Also, if the place isnt designed for babies, why take your fucking babies there?
I think you should factor in things that your child might enjoy while you are all on holiday together. Not go where you like and just try to shut the kid up as much as you can. smh.

x

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

Isaac looked adorable and seemed well behaved, why constantly complain about him, no point in repeating it to us.
The hotel looked lovely, shame she was acting like a spoilt brat, "mosquitoes bit meeee," "Isaac is biting my fingerrrrr," "we're here to ruin other couples honeymoons" and so on.
I wonder if she'll still talk in that baby voice when she hits 30, shit ain't cute :|

Aug1988
Informer
Informer

Post by Aug1988 »

Yes there are places for family and there are places for couples. You should always consider your kid and the other people.
She can't complain because they did go to a place that's not family friendly.
Again I don't understand why she decided to go on vacation while Isaac is teething. Does she not have common sense.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

I find it odd that she knew he was teething and fussy because of it yet she takes this baby with her to Thailand. Okay, YES babies cry and they whine which I'm fine with but I would be pissed off if I spent a bunch of money to go on a quiet relaxing honeymoon with my newlywed and I'm paying for a somewhat expensive dinner and I have to sit through some ladies baby crying the whole time. Isaac is not even a year old. Why take him on vacation anyways, he isn't going to remember any of it!! Maybe I'm being ridiculous idk. I just find it stupid on her part because she knows how her baby is. They probably could have just found a nice hotel in HK with a pool and stayed there because it seemed as though they didn't do anything but eat and swim in the hotel pool.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

i think the vlog was okei.. it was cute when she was swimming with isaac.
but she said it herself : this place is not designed for children. then why take a TEETHING baby there?!
n why is she putting her feet into isaac's face???? 7:40

but maaaannn, that place is awesome.. have to tell the boyfriend i found our future honey moon holiday. hopefully without lindy and tim and maybe teething baby number 2.. :rofl:

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Alcana wrote:but she said it herself : this place is not designed for children. then why take a TEETHING baby there?!
Because she's a total dipshit :roll:

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

In her latest beauty video, more and more viewers are finally starting to see that she's pretty much doing the same makeup tutorial over and over but just changing the title.

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

squishystyle wrote:In her latest beauty video, more and more viewers are finally starting to see that she's pretty much doing the same makeup tutorial over and over but just changing the title.
About time, is all I can say...

floraity
Learner
Learner

Post by floraity »

Hands down my favorite comment on her recent video. Image
You'd think if she was using her fingers she could at least blend her eye shadow better...

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

her eyebrows...

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Voldfield was great for their comment! And for real she could have blended that better, even if she wasn't using brushes. I saw that shadow and was like :? Those eyebrows were just...ew.

Instead of using the cream foundation she could have just used a bbcushion since it's a lot faster and if you were really in a hurry it makes for good application on the go.

And in her video, on the side you can see the reflection of all the crap they have and she just set it aside lolol

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

I'm glad someone commented on the mirror thing. She does it in almost every video!

Yoshi
Debater
Debater

Post by Yoshi »

Lol @ her viewers just noticing she's doing basically the same look in every tutorial. I switched to just watching her vlogs for that reason, and those got boring and repetitive too. Even after Isaac was born.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

I couldn't get over how much she was complaining about Isaac in her vacation video. I feel so bad for him. I hate to think how he's going to react when he gets older and looks back and see how much his mother resented him and how much she made fun of him for being a little chubby.

I don't know if some parents don't realize (or just don't care) about the things they say to and about their children. They need to be more sensitive to the fact that children take things so seriously and so much to heart. You can clearly see how much her resentment about how much Isaac has changed her life. But I don't feel sorry for her for several reasons:
1.) She's been with Tim for quite some time now and are married. What about couples who just got together and an "accident" occurs? I could understand them freaking out more than Bubz has.
2.) Bubz is set for LIFE financially. She doesn't have to worry like a lot of parents who have a kid and have to immediately go back to work. Bubz has the luxury of being a SAHM, a gift afforded few mothers nowadays.
3.) From what I can see in videos, Isaac seems to be a fairly well behaved, NORMAL child. She should have been around one of my relative's kids who was a screaming banshee from day ONE.

And the one thing that pisses me of the most:

4.) Bubz constantly talks about how much of her ME time she has sacrificed since having Isaac. I'm sorry but this girl doesn't work and she's going to talk about how much ME time she doesn't have anymore? Every day is ME time!! What about all of us who DON'T have kids, who get up and go to work each day and then come home to clean an apartment, do laundry, cook, etc? These people are the ones who are sacrificing ME time. I had a friend who never really held a full time job in her life. And I can tell you if I had a dollar for every time she said things to me like "I could never work as many hours as you do" or "I only want to work part time." Good luck with that. That kind of lifestyle breeds laziness and that's Bubz' basic issue: that she is lazy and taking care of Isaac is a chore to her.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

Yoshi wrote:Lol @ her viewers just noticing she's doing basically the same look in every tutorial. I switched to just watching her vlogs for that reason, and those got boring and repetitive too. Even after Isaac was born.
I've long since stopped watching her beauty tutorial videos. I'm still subscribed but I never watch them.

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

If they were planning on traveling and volunteering, why on earth did they decide to stop using birth control and have a baby????

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

i was reading that yesterday and someone commented it's her own fault that she can't travel as much anymore and she could have waited with a baby. it had a bunch of likes, but when i woke up from my nap it was gone. i bet she deleted it :rofl:

Return to “Bubzbeauty”