Valentine's Day

MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by MamatoanAngel »

Nothing! Hubby is a Kitchen manager, and he works the entire day.Hell,he works the entire weekend. I'll be lucky if he's home before 11pm tonight,he's been gone since 8am. He gets to spend his day making other couples food and hang around slutty servers.Yes I am a bitter pregnant woman hahah.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

We went out to Costa (it was going to be Nando's but we couldn't be arsed, might go to tomorrow) and we binged on chocolate. Nice big box of Ferreros!

We don't give a single shit about the holiday. As students, we just wanted an excuse to buy more chocolate. We weren't quite as bad as we could have been. I'm sort of glad we were so lazy today, as there's a Hotel Chocolat uptown near Nando's and if we had went there....... :shy: :twit:

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :love2:

Aubade
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aubade »

I had to organize a high tea but my bf helped me stay calm and arrange everything. Then we went to the movies (we have an unlimited card so nothing special haha) and because we were so full from the high tea when we went to the movies we didn't have any dinner so afterwards we binged on mcdonald's. so romantic.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

It was my birthday, and I was off from work and the bf was home from school, so we spent the day together - I opened my presents from him (imported DVD and book of The Cure - so happy!), then we went for brunch at my favorite coffee shop and people-watched a bit, then strolled around, got me a dozen pink roses, went home and lounged around, had Italian food delivered, drank some champagne, ate cake and indulged in mucho vintage Robert Smithiness. Excellent birthday all around! :love2:

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

I spent V-Day at the gym like every other day. Lol I'm dedicated to the gym!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I went to the gym (which was deserted by the way) and then I came home and watched the olympics, did a hair treatment and called it a night. Is that lame? :D

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Return to “Holidays”