Elle's Tweets

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle's Tweets

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

I will always believe that she was at least slightly intoxicated when she filmed that video. Always.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

Oh my god. I had to check and make sure that video was real...I thought one of you guys had made a VoiceOver for it, but nope. That's really her. What. The. HELL. She's insane. Who in their right mind would post that? Or even DO that in the first place?!

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I believe a drug much stronger that alcohol was involved lol. Maybe some shrooms.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

She's slurring so so so much. I've been a college student and had my fair amount to drink and I've never heard someone slur like that just from alcohol. I'm sure some people do but I wouldn't be surprised if there was something else involved, not sure that shrooms would be my first guess though. I can really see her abusing and mixing her sleeping pills.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Well she had to be at least somewhat sober/coordinated enough to set up & operate a camera :?

The only drug I know of that makes you act like a goofy mushball is MDMA. If this is her on prescription medications then she is clearly using them for recreation. You're supposed to take your meds & go to bed. Not stay up filming yourself as a singing pumpkin wtf

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

Oh goddd. I'm the one that slowed down that bloody video and I had blocked it from my memory, haha.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

i like how she is commenting under blair's weird/silly tweets like blair stop, when she has worse weird/silly tweets than blair

Return to “Elle Fowler”